Heating module VM-94
The heating module type VM-94 with manually adjustable electronic control and indication of heating power including built-in lighting is designed for heating the work area in medical facilities wherever it is necessary to ensure a stable ambient temperature during:
- treatment of newborns in wards, delivery rooms, observation boxes and examination tables in paediatricians’ offices
- in intensive care and resuscitation units in the NICU.
- In operating theatres, it plays an important role in stabilising the body temperature of hypothermic patients.
The device consists of a metal module coated with baked powder varnish.
The module contains a ceramic heat source controlled by an electric controller with indication of operation and heating power level.
A diagnostic system repeatedly checks the operating status of the device. In the event of a malfunction, it triggers a light and acoustic alarm and switches the unit off.
The desired power is set manually using a touch-sensitive washable keypad.
The LED heating indicator light continuously indicates the immediate operating status of the device.
The built-in light source ensures sufficient illumination of the work area.
The instrument is available in the following variants:
- VM-94 wall-mounted heating module
- VM-94 heating module on a mobile stand
The adjustable arm for wall mounting or the mobile stand are always included in the selected variant.
- Instrument protection class: I
- Heating power: 0-600 W
- Supply voltage: 230/50 V/Hz
- Power input: max. 650 W
- LED lighting: 4000 K
- Weight (according to variant): 20-40 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x l): 1750 x 400 x 1000 mm