Ultrasonic nebulizer Ultrasonat 810 (with heating)
The compact ULTRASONAT 810 is a high-performance professional ultrasonic nebulizer designed for the administration of inhalation solutions and drugs by inhalation. Thanks to its robust design, simple operation and ergonomics, it has a wide range of applications in all medical departments dealing with upper and lower respiratory tract treatment. Precise dosing of drugs can be achieved using the application tray.
The HICO-ULTRASONAT 810 operates with a maximum frequency of 1.7 MHz and a high-frequency output power of about 32 W. Using a piezo-ceramic transducer, electrical energy is converted into mechanical energy. The resulting vibrations create the smallest particles in the nebulization chamber in the liquid, ranging in size from 0.5 to 6 μm.
After switching on the device, the inverter needs about 15 seconds for automatic calibration. With the automatic calibration of the transducer and the large volume of the nebulization chamber, it is possible to subsequently nebulize more than 500 ml of liquid without the use of additional reservoirs. This corresponds to 3-4 hours of nebulization without refilling the system or up to 8 hours with reduced intensity. The electronic run-idle protection replaces the fail-safe float switch. The unit can be operated in continuous mode or the desired time can be set on the digital timer using the +/- buttons between 1-99 min. After the set time has elapsed, the unit will automatically switch off.
There are optimally routed hoses in the device; therefore, it is possible to route the ventilation hoses in the housing. Only the aerosol hose is visible on the instrument. There is a drainage around the nebuliser chamber to drain dripping water. A coarse air filter and a bacteria filter (CE marked) guarantee a bacteria-free mist and thus the highest possible hygienic safety.
The aerosol can also be heated using a heating system that is built into the patient hose (optional accessory).
HICO-ULTRASONATE 810 is used in clinical and health care settings in the following situations:
- surgery, pre- and post-operative prevention of infections (pneumonia)
- intensive care units, humidification of inhaled air – air/O2 mixture
- internal medicine – specific and non-specific lung diseases, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, acute, chronic and superinfectious bronchitis
- paediatrics – mucoviscidosis, pseudocroup, pneumonia, bronchitis, laryngitis
- ENT – humidification of inhaled air (tracheotomy), laryngitis
- balneology – due to accurate dosage, better application and effectiveness in classical indications
- pulmonology – aerosol administration of irritants
- Instrument protection class: I
- Supply voltage: 220-240/50-60 V/Hz
- Performance: approx. 85 W
- Current output: approx. 0,4 A
- Nebulization performance: max. approx. 4,5 ml/min
- High Frequency
- Output: approx. 32 W
- Frequency of inverter: max. approx. 1,7 MHz
- Particle size: approx. 0,5 – 6 μm
- Temperature of nebulization: max. 43 °C
- Surrounding temperature: 10 – 30 °C
- Storage temperature: 10 – 40 °C
- Chamber volume: max. 625 ml
- Weight (device only): approx. 4 kg
- Weight of the set: approx. 18 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 300 x 250 x 300 mm
The device can be supplemented with a compact professional AIR/GAS MIXER.
Technical parameters AIR/GAS MIXER:
- O2 concentration setting: 21 % až 100 %
- Integrated flowmeter: with range 0 to 16 l/min
- Gas interruption warning system: air or oxygen
- Inlet pressure for air and oxygen: 3,5 až 6 bar (50 psi)
- Output connector: universal
- Reduction for output: 22/15 mm
- Possibility of fixing: on EURO rail 10×25 mm or mobile stand