Phototherapy lamp FL-2010
FL-2010 is a new generation of high performance phototherapy lamp, designed using LED technology.
The light source consists of compact LED modules which, thanks to special optics, increase the phototherapeutic performance of the device while maintaining the long light source efficiency for a minimum of 60,000 operating hours. The declared light output of the device is adjusted during the output check. A precision calibrated meter is used for adjustment.
The instrument shall be microprocessor controlled and operated by means of a touch screen display.
To ensure maximum patient safety, the instrument is equipped with a patient temperature monitor. An optical-acoustic alarm is triggered when the temperature exceeds 38,5 °C. If the operator does not solve the problem of high patient temperature within 1 min, the phototherapy is automatically switched off. The optimal therapy time can be set using the timer. After the set time has elapsed, the device stops the therapy and informs the operator by an acoustic signal.
Variant on a mobile stand with adjustable height, positioning of the head by a ball joint with locking in the horizontal and vertical plane.
- Instrument protection class: I, type BF
- Light sources: power LED modules
- Light spectrum: 450 – 470 nm
- Light output of the device (at a distance of 50 cm from the patient): min. 50 μW/cm2/nm
- Efficiency and lifetime: min 60 000 operating hours
- Working distance: 40 – 80 cm
- Irradiated area (distance 50 cm): approx. 600 x 300 mm
- Operating modes: continuous, intermittent timer from 10 min to 24 hours
- Reserve light: neutral daylight, 4000 K
- Patient temperature monitor, body temperature probe – accuracy: ± 0.1 °C
- Alarm: when patient temperature exceeds 38.5°C with automatic shutdown
- Adjustable height, mobile stand: 125-175 cm
- Dimensions: 520 x 185 x 100 mm
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC
- Power input: max. 80 W
- Noise level of the device: max. 25 dB
- Weight of phototherapy: 5.1 kg
- Weight of stand: 16 kg
Eye protection must always be used when applying phototherapy. MDM safety glasses are very suitable.
Technical parameters MDM safety glasses:
- Protective glasses small – circumference: 24 cm
- Protective glasses medium – circumference: 30 cm